- Smoking is prohibited inside the tents. In the case of smoking on the terrace, the client must use the ashtrays which will be found in the respective tents. During the summer season, special care must be taken to extinguish cigarettes to avoid fires and smoking is prohibited anywhere on the property.
- No fires, barbecues, bonfires, etc. are allowed.
- It is forbidden to disturb the order or cause discomfort to other customers who are inside the complex. Respecting their sleeping and resting hours.
- It is forbidden to pass through the back areas of other people's stores, in order to respect their privacy.
- It is forbidden to throw garbage on the ground in order to value and respect the environment that surrounds us.
- It is forbidden to change the temperature of the refrigerators and to take out products from them without being consumed. If any food or beverage is damaged for this reason, the amount will be charged to the room bill.
- Please close the gates of the fences that divide the Dehesa when using the different areas.
- Persons other than those registered may not enter the complex.
- All guests must leave their room keys at the front desk when leaving the complex.
- It is forbidden to use the buggies without prior consent and in the absence of the Dehesa Experiences staff.
- Parking outside the parking lot is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to use the equipment installed in the common areas and in your accommodation for purposes other than its service.
- It is forbidden to take any furniture or element out of the lodgings.
- Please be punctual in the schedules of experiences and activities.
- In case of wind, umbrellas should be closed.
- In case of rain, please remove the cushions from the terrace.
Check in and check out times
- Check in: From 4:00 p.m. onwards
- Check out: Until 11:00
- Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Breakfast time must be announced the day before.
- Meals: 13:00 a 15:00. Ordering lunch before 12:00 by whatsapp
- Dinner: 20:00 a 22:00. Dinner order before 19:30 by whatsapp
24-hour telephone service and communication during your stay.
- Password: Ladehesa21
First Aid Kit
- A first aid kit is available at the reception desk in case you need it.